Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Banner's first painting...

(...or the real reason why my baby wasn't in the same outfit when I picked him up as when I dropped him off)



Obviously, he is the next Pablo Picasso.  Such talent!  And he is only 111 days old!

We aren't quite sure what the painting is depicting exactly.  I call it the "Yellow Blob".  Trevor thinks it looks more like the contents of one of Banner's poopy diapers.  Whatever it is, though, the B-Man is quite the modern artist whose preferred medium is yellow finger paint.

Trevor and I couldn't be prouder and have Banner's first masterpiece prominently displayed on our fridge.

#parenthoodisawesome

2 comments:

RR said...

Maybe you should start practicing how to get Banner to tell you what the picture is without letting him know he's telling you. He'll expect you to know what they are, but I've yet to meet a 3-year old whose drawings were easily decipherable. Good luck!

Dee said...

LoL... That's cute.
beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com