Saturday, May 18, 2013

Recent Art...

Our scanner was malfunctioning hates me, so I'm a little behind with documenting Banner's latest art projects.  Granted, I'm not sure anyone other than me actually cares about seeing these, but - for what ever reason - I get a kick out of being able to go back in time and see all that my son has created.  Plus, some of the projects are just plain cool (Yay, for Banner's awesome teachers!). 
 
But let's face it:  Some of my kiddo's scribbles are definitely better than others, and many of these projects are ultimately destined for the trash bin (after a nice long run on the fridge).  That said, I don't think I'll be able to ever part ways with projects that incorporate his little hand and foot prints!  I LOVE the Hand Print Butterfly.  What a sweet idea!
 


 

1 comment:

more info here said...

So cool pictures!

I like them :)