Saturday, July 12, 2014

Story of my life...

I was duped Tuesday night.

I was lured into "dinner and a movie" with the promise of, "Sure.  I'll see The Fault In Our Stars.  I'm always picking the movie.  It is your turn."

And when it came time to purchase tickets?  Yeah.  This happened:

Trevor:  "Oh, no!  The last showing of The Fault In Our Stars was at 3 PM.  Guess we will just have to go see Snowpiercer."

Because OBVIOUSLY.

But it is okay, because this happened this morning:

Payback's a b*tch.  ;P

UPDATE:  Went to Half Price Books today (Monday) for some new reading material, and this is what Banner picked out.  I didn't influence him or anything.  Honest.  In fact, I didn't even see it on the display until he ran over to pick it up.


Trevor's response?  Buy as many Spiderman books as you can carry.

I didn't end up buying Ban the Barbie Dream House book, but only because we hit Thomas the Train pay dirt.  Not because I care about enforcing ridiculous socially constructed gender roles.  Banner is 2.5, after all!

#whocaresifhelikesBarbie

No comments: