Tuesday, July 01, 2014

I don't even know where to begin...

Anyone out there remember THIS STORY?  If so, it just got a whole lot more interesting:


Mainly because my mother-in-law teaches 3rd grade.  LOL?  Living On Lipitor?  Really?!

I'm obviously out of touch with today's youth.  And I mean that literally, not sarcastically.  Because my mother-in-law has YBS, CTN, and IDK'ed me all afternoon, and I have no idea what she is talking about.  It is like I don't know how to communicate with her anymore.

Case in point:


Of course it does.  

Basically, if you need to know what some sort of random acronym in a text message means, Gran's your woman.

In other news, I can't tell if I'm looking forward to or dreading the next time she LOLs something.  Hopefully, there will be some context clues in the message to help me figure out if she's laughing, sending us love or discussing her cholesterol meds.

No comments: