Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On Baseball and Flan...


Trevor got four free tickets to the Ranger’s game last Saturday.

At first, I was all excited: the Ranger’s had won the night before and our seats were right next to the Bull Pen. I even brought my mitt JUST INCASE the Ranger’s hit a homerun in my direction. I LOVE YOU, Hank Blalock (even if you are younger than me, changed your number from 12 to 9, and are ALWAYS mysteriously "injured" whenever I make it to a game!)!



The Ranger’s started out strong, and were in the lead for most of the first five or six innings. But, like all good things, that abruptly came to an end. It was a slow and somewhat painful collapse – not unlike a flan in a cupboard.

The good news was that we found two potential boyfriend’s for Melissa that night:


- AND -



My vote is for Superfan even if he looked like this at the end of the game:


Poor Superfan...

No comments: