Monday, April 28, 2008

Tight jeans and hot tooshies...


Yesterday, my boyfriend (yes, that would be Trevor) bought a pair of 7 jeans from the 7 For All Mankind store at Northpark.

Why does this event warrant mentioning? Well, I find it comical that my boyfriend now has a pair of designer jeans, while me?...yeah, not so much.

It was pretty funny, though. The first pair of jeans Trevor tried on were…well, “very fitted”. As in: there was NO question about what he was…errrr, “packing”. How he missed this detail before exiting the dressing room is beyond me. Needless to say, hysterical giggling ensued from the ever-supportive girlfriend.

In the end, Trevor opted for the more relaxed fit (Thank Goodness!). And while he will most likely have to endure a fair amount of lighthearted teasing from yours truly (for owning a pair of designer jeans, of course), I must admit: that boy’s toosh looks AWESOME in expensive denim.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So ... was he smuggling a tube3 sock?

~Jef

Lia said...

Hmmmm. Let's play Fashion Mistake?

Anonymous said...

for what ever reason she didn't find it sexy

This is my life so far said...

I thought this was really funny and laughed so hard!