Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Harry Potter is EXACTLY eight days older than me...


In less than one month, I have managed to read the complete Harry Potter series.

Not sure why this warrants a mention on my blog. I knew the books would be page turners. I guess I thought it would take me longer than a month to get through all seven of them - especially with my work schedule and all the recent drama at the museum.

Anyway, they were good. If you haven't read the series already, I'd definitely recommend it.

4 comments:

Lia said...

Eight days older than you? Huh?

Deals On Wheels said...

He is! I discovered this little fact in book 7 when Harry visits the graves of his parents. Have you read them?

The Runt said...

Nerd.

Princess Ariel said...

Cool. I'm just thrilled we share the same bday month, but I think I'm a couple years older. Anyway, those books are amazing, aren't they? I actually requested off TWO jobs so I could read the 7th book non-stop in a weekend. They're like Pringles - once you start you can't stop.