Thursday, June 03, 2010

Junk, junk and more junk...

Our SPAM filter at work isn't functioning properly, so we've been receiving a lot of junk email lately. My coworker, Nora, has decided to have fun with it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em mentality, I guess.

So far, she hasn't gotten a single response. Too bad.

From: ming yang [mailto:ming.yang81@yahoo.com.hk]
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 8:19 PM
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT


greetings From Hong kong
Get back to me if interested for details as regards the transfer of
$24,500,000.000 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died
and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve
this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.
Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I
shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction
Reply via this email only :mingyang5722@yahoo.com.hk
Regards.
ming yang

--------------------


From: Nora
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:35 AM
To: ming.yang81@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: RE: ACKNOWLEDGMENT


WOW, $24,500,000.000!!! That is a butt load of money, but tell you what, you give me your phone number, address, middle name, how many times you had sex last month (oral sex does count), weekly bowel movements, and blood type and I'll contact you. Otherwise bite me.

No comments: