Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Taking a poll...

Who thinks that Rosi would make a perfect addition to our Awesome Pawsome?


Rosi is a 6 week old doxie mix that is just personallity plus. She loves to play. She has had her first set of puppy shots, and wormed. per age She still needs 2 more sets of puppy shots and another round of wormer, rabies at 3 months and spayed at 3 months, this is all included in the adoption fee.

Have I mentioned my weakness for dachshunds? Black and white dogs? Puppies?

And Trevor? Yeah, he's totally sold, too.

Must...be...strong...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are mean, posting all these sweet little pups. They are so cute and I can't have one. But Rosi would be the funniest addition to you family ever. Can Rosi be a Brown's fan?

Susie

Heather said...

OMG GET HIM. Look at him! Deals, are you looking at him?

But what's with the date on the photo?

Deals On Wheels said...

Yeah, I think Rosi is a Doxie-Chihuahua mix. A Chiweenie, if you will. She is the cutest darn thing I have seen in long, long time.

I have no idea about the date on the picture. I am guessing they have the date set wrong in their camera settings?