Thursday, May 19, 2011

And he probably STILL won't be able to find anything to watch...


For reasons I don't quite understand, Trevor signed up for Netflix yesterday. Because, obviously, every cable HD channel ever conceived of on U-verse, a DVR, movies on demand, a PlayStation III AND an Apple TV aren't enough. Heaven forbid the boy not have any viewing options.

He now has unlimited access to hundreds of zombie movies and something called "Howard the Duck", which I've never heard of but I'm fairly sure will give me nightmares. There also seems to be a significant number of horror flicks that Trevor can't wait to see, and absolutely NO mention of any wife-friendly film options (i.e. Pixar cartoons or anything starring Mr. T or talking dogs).

All of this suggests that I will be doing a whole lot more reading. Which, considering all the books I have in queue on my Kindle, is probably just as well.

Bother.

No comments: