Friday, June 06, 2014

Banner shorts, Take II...



Me:  "What do you want for dinner?"

Banner:  "Food."

Me:  "Okay.  What kind of food?"

Banner:  "The kind in my mouth."

The BEST part of this conversation is that he opens his mouth and points inside, like I'm unfamiliar with the whole eating process.  Then he laughs and walks away as if he is in middle school or something and he just said the funniest thing ever.

Not even 30 months old, and already a smarta$$.

(No idea where he gets THAT from.)



Me:  "Ready to take a bath?"

Banner:  "No.  I wanna ride Haskell."

Me:  "No.  We don't ride Haskell."

Banner:  "Gypsy?"

Me:  "No.  We don't ride Gypsy either."

Banner:  {frustrated sigh}

Speaking of the dogs, Banner periodically blames them for things.  My favorite was when I served him carrots the other day, and he fed them to the Haskell (who LOVES raw carrots, by the way).  When I caught Banner in the act, he looked at me with these big, blue eyes and proceeded to tell me that Haskell STOLE the carrots off his plate.  He even turned to Haskell and said, "Give back, A$$ Cow!  Now!".

Stinker.

No comments: