Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Turkeyisms...


New favorite Pub Quiz quotations:

  • “I’m very intelligent, thank you!”


  • “Remember what the handwriting analyst said: You have no patience for stupid people.”


  • “You’ve made my contact hurt!”


  • “Wait? The Sears in ‘Sears Tower’ and the Sears in ‘Sears and Robuck’ are the same Sears?! Really?”


Three out of the four statements were made by a CERTAIN SOMEONE. I won’t mention her name, but from this moment on she will be dubbed “The Turkey”. This is (of course) in reference to THIS STORY.

4 comments:

Lia said...

Numbers 1, 2, and 3 I can totally identify with.

Anonymous said...

Sears is a very common last name you know... kind of like Brown or Smith.

Deals On Wheels said...

Seriously, do you KNOW any other Sears? Because I don't.

(Don't make up other people named "Sears" just because I said that either. I'm SOOOooooo on to you, Turkey.)

:P

Anonymous said...

1) the Sears family of doctors, America's pediatricians
2) Sears Fine Food (owned by a family full of Sears), a San Francisco treat
3) A number of random guys named Chris Sears one of whom is a country singer and songwriter, another who is a keen golfer

What's that about no other people named "Sears" in the history of the world??? (Might I add that I know all of these people personally as well... I swear.) Take that! :P