Friday, January 11, 2008

Overheard at Pub Quiz on Tuesday Night...



  • “Wait. Was John Denver ‘Gilligan’?”


  • “How old do you have to be to be considered a cougar? Is there a minimum age requirement? Like if you are 30 and the guy is 20, does that count? You know, like a young cougar? Wonder what a young cougar is called? A panther? A black cat?”


  • “I wanted to write down the names of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles instead, but I couldn’t spell them.”


  • “No, no! The Beatles. Not the Pope!”


Also, incase you are interested, here are links to other Pub Quiz related stories on Melissa's LiveJournal: HERE and HERE. Enjoy (and don't believe anything she says about some poor girl named "D")!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never knew that my grasp of pop culture was actually a grasp of what some consider ancient pop culture.

~Jef

Lia said...

I know Gilligan, the Turtles, and the Beatles, but what's up with cougars?

The Runt said...

You should bring Teddy comfort food/doggie ice-cream tomorrow. Check my blog for more information.