Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Incident Report...

Since early this morning (note that it isn’t even 11 AM, yet) the following has occurred:

  • Tripped and nearly fell off the treadmill while running.


  • Hit self in head with bar while lifting.


  • Managed to clothesline myself while doing another exercise.


  • Slammed funny bone down on shelf while attempting to liberate my purse from the cabinet at the gym.


  • Squirted hand sanitizer all over myself.


  • Got feet tangled while walking and hit the previously insulted funny bone on side of my car in an effort to catch myself.


  • Was lectured by my wedding florist about the importance of planning ahead (note: my wedding is in less than 100 days) in the gym parking lot.


  • Temporarily “misplaced” my keys. They were in my hand the entire time.


  • Haskell accidentally peed on my foot.


  • Smacked funny bone into stairwell while trying to lead three dogs back up to Trevor’s apartment. Three dogs which had just seen a beagle AND a squirrel.


  • Opened apartment door to leave for work. While descending the staircase, a clap of lightening thundered overhead and the sky opened up into a torrential downpour. Got completely soaked (my umbrella and raincoat are still presumably packed…somewhere…over at the new house).


  • Upon arriving at the museum, ran through rain to employee entrance. Within moments of reaching the door, however, the rain tapered off and the sun came out.


  • Choked on coffee.


  • Choked on small piece of animal cracker.


  • Collided with glass door that I thought was already opened.


It is obviously shaping up to be a GREAT day. If I live through it, there might be an update later on.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, what a way to start your day! I hope you get through it in one piece!

Rusty Jackson said...

yep, it's all about the 30's. Gets worse later you know.

;-)

Deals On Wheels said...

But I'm still in my 20s! Aggggghhhhhh!

RR said...

Oh my gosh! You should have gone home to bed. My goodness.

JLR said...

Poor thing! That was a really rough day. I agree with RR---at some point in a day like that, you just have to give up and go to bed just to get out of harm's way.