Monday, June 29, 2009

On telemarketers...

My stepfather played this for me yesterday afternoon, and I thought I’d share it with you. If only I was creative enough to have this much fun with telemarketers! Sigh…I’m generally the type that tries – repeatedly – to get off the phone without being rude. I hung up on one once, and I still feel guilty about it. Not sure what that says about my personality, but it is probably the driving reason behind my constant screening of the landline at home. Better to let the machine pick up than to risk insulting a telemarketer who I’ll never meet, and only exists to annoy me.

Yep. I’m pretty hopeless.

Anyway, enjoy:

1 comment:

This is my life so far said...

This is SOOOOOO funny, my dad showed this to me the other day, he had it on e-mail and we sent it to Ben. Hehe.