Thursday, January 28, 2010

It is all going to the dogs...

My mom called me tonight. From the moment I answered, I knew something was wrong. Her voice was strained, and I immediately feared the worst.
Mom: "[Deals]?"

Me: "Yes? Mom, is everything okay?"

Mom: "No. I need your help!"

Me: "What's wrong?!"

Mom: "Oh, it is just awful!"

Me: "What happened?"

Mom: "Well, I was setting up a Dogbook page for Rowdy on Facebook, and I wanted to upload a photo of him for his profile page. But something went wrong and now his photo is MY profile picture! I can't have my a dog as my profile picture! I just can't! But I can't figure out how to change it back! Please help!"

And to think my heart almost stopped when I heard her voice. I was convinced that someone had died!

1 comment:

This is my life so far said...

well I am glad that it was nothing major.