Thursday, January 14, 2010

Maybe I should rethink the whole "Trevor cooks" thing...

Last night, Trevor made dinner, asked if it smelled funny while cooking, and then refused to eat what he had created. Even though I thought it tasted fine, I didn't want to eat something that the cook was - so obviously - repulsed by. Especially, when he looked at me and made a face when I put a spoonful in my mouth. He may have even gagged a little. Such behavior did not give me confidence that eating it wouldn't cause a slow and painful death.

The strangest part, though? When Trevor acted like he might have been insulted that I wouldn't eat something he couldn't watch me eat. Does that make any sense? Because I felt guilty that I didn't eat it. Even after Trevor threw it out because he could stand to look at it or be anywhere near it.

The whole thing was just weird, and somehow concluded with me going to bed without dinner.

And tonight? Yeah, I had the supper of champions: popcorn.

No comments: