Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My little fish...


Banner started swimming lessons on Monday.  Technically, his first lesson was last Thursday, but they will be most Monday mornings from here on out this summer.  Other than learning to swim, the weekly lessons will also allow my mom spend some quality time one-on-one with her grandson while I get a chance to run across the street to the gym. 

Speaking of pools and babies:  Am I the only one that has very little faith in swim diapers?  Because I'm pretty sure if Banner pooped, the entire pool would have to be evacuated and drained regardless of whatever precautions I had taken in advance.  I have both the disposable and reusable kinds, but have only ever used the reusable baby speedo diaper.  Luckily, Banner hasn't felt the urge to, ahem, "test" any of his diapers in the pool to date.  I just don't see how any of these devices can possibly work well with poop on the line.  But maybe I just have trust issues.

No comments: