Friday, February 22, 2008

Tudors? I don't know no freakin' Tudors!

I purchased ELIZABETH: THE GOLDEN AGE for Trevor and I to watch on Monday evening. I don’t know why, but I assumed Trevor had some sort of working knowledge on the history of Queen Elizabeth’s reign.

Boy, was I wrong.

While watching the movie’s depiction of the Babington Plot of 1586, Trevor (sitting on the edge of his seat) says, “Wait?! Elizabeth gets shot? Does she die?”

My response: “Yes.”

Trevor: “Really?”

Me: “Yep. It’s a very short film.”

Later on, Trevor turns to me and asks, “So, when does Elizabeth finally choose a husband and have kids?”

Me: “You are kidding right?”

Trevor: “No. Why?”

Me: “Oh, Trevor…”

In Trevor’s defense, I’m not very good at math.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Trevor ...


~Jef