Friday, February 01, 2008

Yet another reason why I should be allowed to beat Trevor with a stick...

Ew!  Cover your mouth!
Trevor sneezed on me last night.

Sneezed!

He didn’t cover his mouth or anything!

All of a sudden there was this loud noise (Trevor sneezing) and then I felt a spray of fine water droplets land all over my face.

Uhmmm, ew!

This is the conversation that followed:

Me: “Ack! Cover your mouth!”

Trevor: “What?”

Me: “You just sneezed all over me! Next time cover your mouth!”

Trevor: “But I was trying to scare Haskell!”

Me: “What?!”

Trevor: “You know how I like to scare him with loud noises? That’s all.”

Me: “Really? That’s your excuse for why you didn’t cover your mouth and sneezed all over me?! You wanted to scare my dog?!”

Trevor: “Yes. It was funny. He jumped.”

Me: “But now I’m covered in a Trevor snot mist. So is Haskell.”

Trevor: “So?!”

Me: “$*&@%!”

Did I mention that all this took place as Trevor and I were watching the 10 PM news story on how widespread the flu epidemic is in North Texas this year? No?! Agghhh!

Sometimes I wonder about Trevor. I really do.

JLR: I expect you to yell at Trevor now. Especially after THIS STORY. Thank you in advance. And RR? Feel free to chime in as well.

2 comments:

JLR said...

Trevor! You know that I often agree with you on things, but on this one--EEEEWWWWW!!!!! Cover your mouth!

Boys. Sheesh.

RR said...

That. is. DISGUSTING!

I mean, it's just, ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

For real, y'all. Ew.