Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Score 1 for Team Cheerio!

Yesterday, my mother in law called and asked me if I wanted to have dinner with her this week. I was all, "My mother in law is the sweetest person on the planet," until she ruined it by telling me that Trevor had asked her to call me periodically and make sure I'm eating something other than Cheerios and air popped popcorn while he is in Peru.

Then she quizzed me on my diet since Trevor left, and I was so happy that I had had lunch with Melissa on Sunday because I got to say, “I had lunch with Melissa on Sunday!” and she didn’t press me for further information about the other two meals I ate that day. Because, while I was perfectly content eating Cheerios twice on Sunday, I am sure others might be quick to judge.

I also glossed over THIS INCIDENT.

Luckily, I had dinner plans with Mandy last night, so my mother in law is now convinced Trevor was exaggerating about my tendency to eat nothing but Cheerios and air popped popcorn in his absence.

I win.

2 comments:

The Runt said...

This is why you have mange and are anemic.

This is my life so far said...

Had fun last night, lets get together again soon