Saturday, April 24, 2010

Missing Mr. Winkel...

Trevor left today for a mission trip to Peru. He will be helping to build a church and visiting children in orphanages down there. I wanted to go, but this time of the year is the busiest for the museum. It just wasn't feasible for me to take the last week of April off and leave the country. Maybe next year.

So, here I am. Without my husband for the longest stretch of time since we tied the knot back in September. Just me and the dogs. And what did I do tonight? Ate popcorn for dinner and watched five episodes of PARENTHOOD in a row. In my defense, Peter Krause (thanks to RR) reminds me of Trevor.

I mean, they aren't identical, but you can see the resemblance, right?


Anyway, I am now out of PARENTHOOD episodes on my DVR, so I am sure true Trevor withdrawal will set in tomorrow.

Sigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you watched tonight's episode yet? The dancing scene _really_ reminds me of Trevor.

Anonymous said...

Have you watched tonight's episode yet? The dancing scene _really_ reminds me of Trevor.