Friday, July 29, 2011

Not a good reason to be late for work (but it totally should be)…


Journey is one of my favorite bands EV-VER (RR’s, too), and they were on the Today Show this morning. It was fantastic, but I had to leave halfway through Don’t Stop Believin’ for work.

I know what you are thinking: Un-freakin-believable, right?!

Now, had Steve Perry been there, I totally would have taken my chances at the office (consequences be d@mned!). Because I clearly have priorities. As it was, Arnel Pineda was singing lead vocals, and – while he does a sufficient job to warrant being approximately four minutes late to the museum today – the end didn’t justify the means as far as the wrath of my boss was concerned.

Sigh. Sometimes I hate being an adult. Responsibilities can be so tedious.

1 comment:

Princess Ariel said...

Hellooo, you have the perfect built in excuse: "I'm so sorry I was late, morning sickness was a killer today!"