Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Now for some GOOD news...

Guess who declared her independence yesterday from three months of antibiotics, ear surgeries, Elizabethan collars, head bandages and stitches?

Woo, that's who!

Yay!


Sorry the photo is not very good. I took several pictures of Gypsy last night and this morning but she REFUSED to look happy:






Apparently, she's grown accustom to looking pathetic. It gets her more sympathy.

To make up for it, though, Haskell is always ready with a smile. That dog LOVES the camera:

(Now give me cookie)

3 comments:

This is my life so far said...

so glad she is all better now!

Denise said...

Yay! That's great news! :)

RR said...

That is hilarious. Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad she is finally better. What a relief! I was worried, and I can only imagine how y'all must have been feeling.

And that Haskell...what a great guy. :)