Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Another episode of "I'm Pregnant. No, seriously. I am. Really."

Went to the dentist today. Not a single person there believed I was pregnant. The appointment took twice as long as normal because I was more or less on exhibit during my cleaning.

Which having strangers come in and stare at your abdomen while your face is covered in toothpaste and you are wearing a bib is...well, not a good look for anyone.

Have I mentioned that I hate going to the dentist?

The lady who actually performed my cleaning is also pregnant. And showing. At three months.

Lord. I can't win.

In other news, I just asked Trevor to read this post because I'm exhausted and I wasn't sure this particular story was even worth publishing. Because I obviously have standards when it comes to what I share on the internet.

(Yeah, who am I kidding. I posted about peeing myself a week and a half ago. Standards my a$$.)

Anyway, Trevor ranked this post as a "7 out of 10" on some sort of mystery scale. Which means that this post is either absolutely fabulous and representative of one of my better literary works or my blog totally sucks.

It is a good thing I have to pee (again) or I'd probably over think my way into caring about what Trevor was actually trying to tell me.

4 comments:

home security systems said...

LOL. I had fun reading the entire blog.

Deals On Wheels said...

Thank you! I am glad you liked it!

This is my life so far said...

I always LOVE reading your blog!

Halley said...

Soak up not showing! I couldn't wait until I starting showing and now that I am I can't wait until I have the little man. I can't put on shoes without getting out of breath! I can't do anything without the belly getting in the way!