Saturday, August 13, 2011

My new normal…

I sneezed today walking down the street in Silverton. And…well, I peed a little at the same time.

Honestly, pregnancy should come with warning labels. Because had I known that bladder weakness was a side effect of Thor hanging out on top of my bladder, I might have reconsidered this whole spawning thing.

The good news: I am more than halfway done with this whole pregnancy thing.

The bad news: Problems like this will most likely increase over the next four plus months.

In other words, I'm screwed.

Trevor, in his usual "supportive" manner, suggested I buy stock in Poise.

I may have to push him off a mountain. Seriously. Would YOU blame me?

3 comments:

JLR said...

I would give you an alibi. Trevor's great, but that homicide would be totally justified.

Deals On Wheels said...

JLR: THANK YOU!

Halley said...

The same exact thing happened to me last week! Thank goodness I'm not alone!