Friday, August 19, 2011

Thor likes Enrique Iglesias...

Enrique Inglesias performed on the Today Show this morning, and Thor started dancing in my womb. I am *pretty* sure I've felt Thor move before, but this was the first time where I couldn't just chalk it all up to gas or digestional vibrations.

Trevor was less than amused that the first time I would actually admit to feeling his unborn son move was during a televised Enrique Inglesias concert. He tried to change the channel, but I wouldn't let him. After all, his baby was obvious saying, "Baby, I like it! Come on give me some more!" Why deny The Fetus?

Trevor tried argue that I was misinterpreting Thor's movements as "dancing". According to him, Thor was actually attempting to kick the sh*t out of me for making him listen to such crap.

Whatever, Trevor. Thor likes what he likes.

"Don't stop, baby! Don't stop, baby! Just keep shaking along!"

2 comments:

Serrano said...

Agora só falta o bebé nascer!

Deals On Wheels said...

It is true! He will come out dancing in December!