Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Trevor calls this post: "Poor Dee-Wee"...

Trevor's baby is angry with me, and is taking it out on my lower back.

Whimper.

I know that back pain and pregnancy go hand in hand, but - dude - I'm not even distended, yet. It all seems very unfair.

In other news, I *might* find out the sex tomorrow and there are a whole handful of people out there that want me to sext them the results. Problem is, Trevor and Amy just made me watch Due Date and now I know that doctor's in movies sometimes see "boy" when it is actually "girl" (or vice versa). I am too type A for stuff like this and JUST. WANT. TO. KNOW.

Except knowing might still yield the opposite result. Even in the real world.

None of this is making my back hurt any less.

Bother.

2 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love how this baby is Trevor's now. Also, was talking with a friend yesterday and she said you should go for the BOB. So tell Trev that his stroller choice has been approved. :)

RR said...

Future major league soccer player? Maybe? Or tap dancer?