Saturday, March 24, 2012

Surprise Bachelorette Fabulousness...


The day started with Chelsea and me surprising Amy with massages at the Riviera Spa on Travis at 2 PM with India. Then a short break for sandwiches and hummus at Central Market before group mani/pedis at the Hawaiian Nail Bar in Old Town with the rest of the crowd (Susie, Mandy and Kelly).


Nails were followed by a brief intermission (so everyone could run home and get dolled up) before dinner at Ocean Prime. The evening wrapped up at Dee Lincoln's with shots and a lingerie shower.




I can't believe my baby sister is getting married in less than three weeks!

2 comments:

This is my life so far said...

me either!!!!

Tracy said...

So fun! BTW-Motherhood looks GOOD on you Deals. You seriously are glowing in these pics and you sound like such a wonderful mommy!! So happy for you guys and ready to meet the little man. :)