Sunday, March 04, 2012

Guess who is two months old already!

Trevor bought Banner some stickers for his monthly photo shoots with 2 months, 3 months, etc. on them. They just arrived last week, so (obviously) we can't go back in time for the 0 and 1 month shots. I am okay with it, though, because it isn't like we have a shortage of photos of the little guy. But for the sake of consistency, I can see how the stickers will help pull things together when we look back over the first year of mad baby growth and development.

Now, if I only had a bunch of plain white onesies to stick them on!

Banner was less than thrilled to have to endure the paparazzi first thing on a Sunday morning, so we didn't get anything spectacular smile-wise (even WITH Grammy Pammy pulling out all the stops with his favorite toys). The one thing I wish I had captured (but wasn't quick enough with the camera) was Banner "dancing" to his musical monkey. He started moving his head and body to the beat. It was hysterical! At least my mom was right there to corroborate the story because I'm not sure I would have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself!







Cue the monkey.






Are we done, yet?

No comments: