Sunday, May 04, 2008

I have a big head and little arms...

“The whole point of getting things done is knowing what to leave undone.”

- Stella Reading


Unfortunately, that means This Blog.

The Good News: My internet is FINALLY working again at home.

The Bad News: May is shaping up to be a very (very, very) busy month. I have stories to tell, just no time to dedicate to writing them down.

So, don’t be surprised if you see a lot of back posting (if posting at all). I did some of this last week (i.e. writing what I could when I could, and then posting the stories “around” the time I should have posted them in the first place).

I swear: I’m not doing it to confuse anyone (really!). I’m just trying to make it through the next several weeks without losing my mind completely, which is (of course) much easier said then done. Don’t believe me? Ask Melissa. I’ve been incredibly grumpy recently. I’m really just exhausted, but…well, you know. Sometimes acting like a six year old is all the maturity I can muster at the end of the day.

Sigh. I need a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You grumpy? No way!!!

I watched a thing on the Mayan civilization engineering last night. At the end of the show everyone disappeared.


~Jef