Saturday, August 16, 2014

Durango is my happy place...

So, apparently I forgot to mention that I was going out of town for a couple of weeks.  I guess I figured I'd do a couple of updates while sipping a piping hot cup of tea at some cute mountain coffee shop with free wifi.  You know...like I used to.  And then I got to Colorado and remembered that I have a two year old with an attention span of a gnat suffering from ADD.  So, yeah...oops.

It is my plan to blog about the trip like normal.  So if you would prefer to skip the photo overload, check back here in a couple of weeks.  I promise to try and not drag it out too much.  

In the mean time, here are a few pictures from our first couple of days in Colorado:




Playing in the tall grass was loads of fun.
That is, until a snake slithered by.



Where is Banner?

Nap time.  GLORIOUS nap time.

Nothing beats that first, sweet sip of wine on vacation.

No comments: