Sunday, December 28, 2008

And from Pest, Worry Wart learned all she needed to know...

Moo on Thanksgiving Day 2008

Moo died early this morning. She was 98 years old.

We all thought she was doing better. The staph infection was clearing up, and I thought she’d be released from the hospital today or tomorrow.

My dad called me at 7:14 this morning to tell me the news.

The last time I saw her; she gave me a big smile and told me to have fun at the ranch over the weekend. I promised to visit her with a camera full of pictures when I returned.

I left Penelope on her bed to watch over her while I was away…

Poor Moo. I miss her already.

7 comments:

Denise said...

I'm so sorry. :(

Anonymous said...

What a long full life. I've very sorry.

Knot

RR said...

Oh, Deals. I'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need anything.

Lia said...

I'm so sorry to hear that.

This is my life so far said...

I am so sorry to hear about Moo. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys