Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy (almost) 2009!

What are the chances that everyone at tonight’s New Year’s Eve potluck will think that I actually made the spinach and asparagus that I picked up this afternoon at Central Market?

Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Special thanks to the wonderful guy behind the food bar thingy that physically hand wrote out directions for the reheating of the veggies (which is Trevor’s job, by the way).

Sigh...

Maybe my New Year’s resolution should be to learn how to cook? Only problem is that I’ve tried in the past, and cooking really is not my forte. I actually burned water once. Technically, I think I burned the pan, but it was still alarming. Trevor’s great in the kitchen, though, which is the real reason I’ve agreed to marry him (it definitely isn’t because of his bathroom etiquette, after all).

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: