Sunday, December 14, 2008

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

And it smells yummy, too!

At least inside my house, anyway. We tried to decorate the outside as well, but the outside electrical outlets have never worked right since my neighbors plugged their house into my tree a couple of years ago.

Trevor and I purchased our very first Christmas tree, and decorated it yesterday afternoon with ornaments and lights purchased at a post-yoga CVS run.

Actually, to be honest, it really isn't a Christmas tree at all. It is a potted Rosemary bush that has been trimmed to look like a Christmas tree. So, not only does it get us into the holiday spirit, but we now have an ample supply of one of the necessary ingredients needed to make Rosemary Chicken. Yum.

Now, if Alley would only stop trying to steal the plush ornaments off the bush tree, we'd be all set.

The stockings hung by the chimney with care
in the hopes that Santa Paws soon would be there!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Santa Paws! :) My doggies love Santa Paws.

Nice tree! Even if it is a bush in disguise. :)

Lia said...

It snowed here today. And yes, I started singing in the street.