Saturday, October 08, 2011

UNCLE! MERCY! WHATEVER. JUST MAKE IT STOP!

You know it is setting up to be a long day when you find yourself regretting your bra choice EVEN BEFORE you arrive at work at 6:30 AM.

By 10 AM, you've already tried putting your bra on inside out in the hopes that it will magically cure the insane itch that has developed along the underwire.

Because, let’s face it, there are only so many different ways to discretely scratch yourself in public without looking like a creep. Especially on one of the museum’s highest attended days of the year.

And, of course, the itch may have nothing to do with the bra, and everything to do with Thor. Because my tummy also itches as well as my blasted head. All of which suggests that what I am REALLY having an allergy attack.

I think I would prefer the sneezing over the itching. But that might just be my current state of misery talking.

And my Pepcid is at home in my bathroom, and I am fresh out of Benadryl.

But what is REALLY depressing is that I am only 4 hours into a 13 hour shift.

It will be a miracle if I don't gnaw off a boob before the day is over.

No comments: