Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Making mention...

An update on nothing very important:

  1. Somehow I was chosen to be an alternate delegate at the caucus tonight. I wish I could tell you how I accomplished this, but I honestly have no idea. I didn’t volunteer or anything of that nature. The only thing I can think of is that my across-the-street neighbor nominated me when I wasn’t paying attention (it was going on 10 PM and I was getting pretty sleepy). Normally this would excite me (I love me some politics), but the Dallas convention I have to attend later on this month is on a Saturday morning. Early. Ug.


  2. I knew that normal body temperature was 37 degrees in Celsius for Pub Quiz last week. So far, this is the only good thing that has come out of almost dying in Greece back in the year 2000.


  3. I’m leaving at the a$$ crack of dawn tomorrow for a state history conference in Corpus Christi. Trevor wants me to bring him back a sea shell.


THE END

No comments: