Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What happens when ALL my irrational fears gang up on me at once...


Lee Harvey’s is hosting the first “Luther Challenge” of the year this Sunday.

What’s a “Luther Challenge” you ask?

Well, according to the description sent to me in the weekly newsletter, a “Luther” consists of:
Two 1/2 pound burger patties, grilled onions, six thick strips of apple-smoked bacon, and a fistful of cheddar cheese, all sandwiched between two Krispy Kreme donuts!

If you can eat an entire Luther in 20 minutes, it's free (if not, it's $20). As we found out last time, it certainly can be done and we challenge all of our carnivorous customers to do it again!

Because nothing says “Happy Easter” like 3,500 calories of cholesterol-laden, donutty goodness.

I think I just threw up a little...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...I think I can do it.

RR said...

Wow. That's gross. I love donuts, and I love hamburgers, but they don't belong together, no they do not. Maybe hamburgers and then donuts, or maybe donuts and then hamburgers, but not together. You are right to be afraid of that.

Yuck.

And Trevor? I definitely want to see pictures if you attempt to choke that down. (But why? Why would you do that to yourself?)

Anonymous said...

What a great name for a bar. Especially in Dallas.

~Jef

Anonymous said...

Trevor,
IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!

-Turd