Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009 is looking up for Lucy the Cow...


Thanks to Melissa, I am now the proud adoptive parent of Lucy the Cow. This essentially means that I own Lucy. She is now in my charge, and I have ultimate authority and control over her care and wellbeing. I have a certificate proclaiming it so. It is completely legal. A member of the museum’s upper-senior management SIGNED it!

First order of business: Building Miss Lucy the mansion she deserves. Those two overgrown jackasses donkeys can do most of the work.

Second order of business: Hiring Miss Lucy a staff including: a private chef, personal trainer, tailor, groomer and professional pedicurist. Nip and Tuck can serve as her personal whipping boys. Maybe. If they earn the honor of being considered by such a brilliant bovine.

4 comments:

Lia said...

Is there an actual cow named Lucy? I am so confused.

Grammy Pammy said...

Looks like Lucy needs a "field" trip in order to bond with her new "parent." I suggest a "Take Lucy to Work Day." And the sooner the better. YOu wouldn't want her "milk to sour" due to "lack of "enrichment opportunities."

Deals On Wheels said...

Lia: Yes! There is a real cow named Lucy! She lives at a living history museum down here in Dallas! There are also two donkey named Nip and Tuck that get all the attention (unfair if you ask me).

GP: Haha! I should take Lucy to work with me! That would go over really well, I think! She could be our new hands-on exhibit! :P

The Three of Us said...

Lucy really is lucky to have you... I think she should bond with her mother and Grandmother... maybe they could go shopping or get a pedicure... spice thing up a little for visitors of the museum!!