Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My grandchildren are already shaking their heads...

Keeping with the spirit of the technological age we all live in, I decided to stream live footage of today’s inauguration on my work computer, photograph said footage with the camera on my cell phone and post the images here on my blog. I did all this with a smile on my face as the phrase, “Can you GET any more 21st century?!” ran through my head. I dunno…it was probably the painkillers at work (I had another vein surgery on Friday, so prescription pain meds are my new best friend), but the whole thing totally cracked me up. All while being moved by the moment, of course. I guess you could call it giddiness.

Anyway, here is the outcome of my apparent midday madness:


































2 comments:

This is my life so far said...

haha I love your pics from your computer. I too watched the events unfold yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you took pictures of pictures on your computer... :)