Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Icy Roads = NO WORK!

I woke up this morning to a thin coating of ice on...well, everything. Luckily, DISD was closed (a rare treat), which meant the museum was, too.

So, I went back to bed, slept until 11 AM, and spent the rest of my unexpected day off inside watching episodes of LAW AND ORDER SVU. All in all, a good day.












Ice in the tree branches made for a sparkling sight that my camera couldn't quite capture. Take my word for it, though, it was beautiful in the late morning sunlight...

2 comments:

Denise said...

Ugh, ice. I'm so sick of winter. I'm glad you got the day off because of it, though! I'd probably hate winter much less if I got snow days occasionally. :)

This is my life so far said...

hey I had the day off too, was supposed to interview but now doing it on Monday. Great day to hang out.