Monday, January 05, 2009

A big step. Sorta.


As of 8 PM today, Trevor and I have officially merged our cell phone accounts.

For those of you who don’t know me, this is a HUGE step. Almost bigger than agreeing to marry the guy in the first place. After all, I have this completely irrational fear of commitment…

Not wanting to go completely overboard in the commitment department, however, I added Trevor to my account – not the other way around. This now makes Trevor my Cell Phone Beeotch (CPB), which makes me giggle to no end.

Luckily, Trevor is a saint and is fine with being my CPB as long as I allow him to have unlimited data so he can access his sports scores 24/7/365.

Fair trade, my man. Fair trade.

7 comments:

Lia said...

You are funny. :)

And you're right, merging accounts is a big step. Paperwork is the worst.

Denise said...

You're very brave! :) Jim and I still haven't merged any of our finances, and I don't see it happening for probably a couple of years.

Deals On Wheels said...

The only reason I agreed to do it was because there is a cost benefit. Not huge, but about $20/month less than if we were to continue paying separately. Between now and the wedding (which is in approximately nine months), that's about $180. Figured it was worth it for the long run. Maybe.

This is my life so far said...

hey I know what a hudge step that is for you and I think you are right it is the right one to do :)

Grammy Pammy said...

Is this a picture of Trevor?

Deals On Wheels said...

Haha! Yes. That is your future son-in-law, Mom!

Anonymous said...

Trevor you're the man of the house ... until she comes home.


Knot