Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I spoke too soon!

From: Diane
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 11:28 AM
To: Deals
Cc: Evelyn; Gary
Subject: Lucy


Hi Deal[s],
I know you really love Lucy so I thought I’d see if you might like to have her……. I mean on your family’s ranch? Her arthritis is pretty bad, hard for her to get up to greet the kids. We want her to have a wonderful retirement home and thought of you first.
We’re pursuing other avenues, but let me know if [you or your family] would want her.
Hope all is well.
Diane


Gasp!!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Whoa! You could own Lucy!

Anonymous said...

YAY! She could be all yours!!

The Three of Us said...

It's your LUCKY day!!
I want to bring Addie to vist..

Grammy Pammy said...

Your very own cow! She would live out her life on the ranch...wow!
I had a cow...once...

The Runt said...

I'd like to go visit the cow.