Saturday, August 04, 2012

Seven Months...

As always, I had a hard time choosing which pictures to use, so I apologize in advance for the photo overload (I know, I know...I am a total addict).  It gets harder to pick every month.  I think it is because his little personality is coming out more and more every day.  

A few of the images I consider to be frame-worthy, some simply crack me up, while others are blurry but just seem to sum up Banner at seven months more than words ever could.  And, boy, what a ham.  He really turns it on for the camera.  His new found facial expressions just kill me.

But enough from me.  Here is the B-Man at seven months.  Enjoy:






















5 comments:

Halley said...

Totally cute and such a ham! So glad that I'm not the only one that takes millions of pictures!

This is my life so far said...

Can't believe he is 7 months already !

Melissa said...

I think I like the "action" shots best. So fast!

Merideth said...

There is NO such thing as photo overload when it comes to Banner! He is stinking adorable and I love seeing pictures of him! Keep them coming!

Heather said...

Dinosaur sticker! Yaaaaaay!