Monday, August 20, 2012

Just so you know...


Several people have inquired as to why the Awesome Pawsome had to be left in Dallas this year.  Truth is that they could have come.  They’ve flown Grammy Pammy Aire before.  It is just that my mother has FIVE dogs of her own, and they are all with us right now in Colorado.  Had our three also joined us, there would be five people and EIGHT dogs at my mother’s cabin.  I love dogs, but recognize the absurdity of that many canines under one roof (or, for that matter, in one very small plane).  I figured everyone would be much more happy (and comfortable) if there was at least a 1:1 human-dog ratio for this trip.  

And Gypsy, Alley and Haskell are all fine and enjoying life at camp for two weeks.  I’m getting regular updates from the pet sitter, and it sounds like they are all enjoying regular games of chase out by the pool with the other “campers”.  I’m not convinced they even miss us.  Seriously.  They are on vacation, too.  See below:




No comments: