Saturday, December 24, 2011

In case you missed it...

Amy coined the following poem in the comments section of THIS POST:
Twas the night before Christmas,
And Deal[s] was still knocked up
So I bought some tranquilizers
To put in her cup

I watched her eagerly
For with every sip
I knew any time now
My sister could tip

It took a few minutes
But she soon hit the floor
Just in time too
Because Saint Nick was at the door

We bound her with ribbons
And I sat on her tummy
I bounced up and down
While eating a cookie so yummy

Santa continued to pull
And I shrieked with joy
For I knew he'd soon find
That cute baby boy

Trevor looked panicked
But I told him to relax
We both knew he wanted a deduction
When he paid his tax

Santa looked pale
But with a smile on his face
Presented me with a nephew
Just before Deal[s] could spray him with mace

Deal[s] how could you
That was Santa you sprayed
We wouldn't need this nonsense
Had you not been so delayed

Then I wrapped up my nephew
And held him tight
What a wonderful present to get
As I kissed Thor goodnight


12/24/2011 9:10 AM

My sister is certifiably bizarre. She even called early this morning and woke me up to make sure I saw her comment and read her "lovingly" composed Christmas poem. She also apparently has plans to read it to Thor every year on Christmas Eve so he can grow up knowing the story of his birth.

And, well, that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: