Thursday, September 29, 2011

Eating my words...

Last night, at one of the museum's State Fair exhibit preview parties, there was VERY pregnant lady in attendance. She had the big, round belly and everything.

I joked with my coworker that I was probably further along than she was.

Of course, I didn't expect that my coworker would actually ASK the very pregnant lady when she was due.

And I never imagined that I would be, in fact, a month AHEAD of her.

Lord.

On the flip side, I haven't worn maternity clothes since Monday. Granted, I've been wearing loose fitting dresses for the last three days, but they have all been some of my favorite wardrobe staples for years. And they still fit fine. Maybe a little more snug in the boobs than they used to be, but I guess that is what I get for being seven months along with a pregnancy induced Dolly Parton rack.

No comments: