Wednesday, September 07, 2011

On intentionally irritating our unborn baby...

Remember this experiment?

Well, I finally let Trevor try it out on Thor early Sunday morning.

At first nothing happened. So, Trevor moved the flashlight around my stomach.

All of a sudden, my abdomen jumped with such force that I screamed, "OUCH", and Trevor backed away as if horrified with a low, "Whoa".

My mind immediately jumped to the movie ALIEN.

We had pissed off Thor. That much was obvious.

After a few moments of stunned silence, Trevor recovered and exclaimed, "Let's do THAT again!"

Uh, no, Trevor. Let's not.

So, yeah. That went well.

2 comments:

Jacqui Emm said...

I'm not a part of your family, or circle of friends come to that, I stumbled across your blog doing the 'next random blog' thing and found myself caught up in your pregnancy updates that I decided to stay! anyway, thi slatest post has had me laughing so much, so I thought I'd say thank you for brightening up my day albeit at the expense of Thor (cool name!). I consider that I got off lightly, my husband only played rock music to our son, by placing headphones either side of my belly!

Deals On Wheels said...

teddy edwards: Welcome to my blog! I am so happy to hear that this post brightened your day! Feel free to stop by anytime!

(And Thor hopefully won't stick! I am only "allowing" Trevor to use it until we decide on an actual name.)