Friday, September 30, 2011

For Halley...

Here I am in a WHITE t-shirt this morning:







And just to cover all my bases, here are the pictures my coworker took this afternoon:

Oh holy wideness.


Close up of fat rolls.


My coworker went out of her way to take the least flattering photos possible. Which I thought you would appreciate considering how you told Trevor someone else needed to do the photographing from here on out.

I even tried to push my belly out more in the first one just to give you the desired effect.

Happy now? ;P

4 comments:

Halley said...

Thank you! Very happy! Thanks lady! You look fabulous! I can see a little bump! Trust me having a big old belly get in the way isn't any fun! I get out of breath too quickly and getting in and out of bed is not fun!

Kelly Maynard said...

Well at least we all know that you were not lying about the rather large breasts you are sporting these days, the white shirt really accentuates those. Mabye your tummy is bigger its just being outdone by the mammarys. AAHHH the wonders of pregnancy.

Deals On Wheels said...

I would never kid about the size of my boobs, because...well, it just isn't funny. Again, I HAD boobs before. Going up ANOTHER six or seven sizes is just plain unnecessary. ;P

I am glad to hear that you can tell they are huge, because so many people can't believe it when I tell them they are now a flipping size F. I think that is why people don't see my tummy. They are distracted by the optical illusion created by my giant preggo knockers.

Lia said...

Are you absolutely sure there's a baby in there? Maybe in that last picture.

You look totally amazing, though.