Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Even when I try, I fail...

I tried to document my belly this morning. Not because there is all that much to show, but because I feel the need to prove that I'm still barely showing at nearly 24 weeks.

It took awhile because I couldn't find a mirror in my house that didn't showcase my poor housekeeping skills in the background. I finally decided on the guest bedroom, because - let's face it - hardly anyone ever goes in there.

Problem is, my sister swears that the images make it look like I am sucking in my belly. Except I'm not. Honest. And for those who don't believe me: I DON'T HAVE ABS ANYMORE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SUCK ANYTHING IN AT THIS POINT!

Seriously. Just ask my trainer.

Funny thing is that I was actually TRYING to angle my stomach closer to the mirror. This, if anything, should make it look larger. Or so I thought. Gosh, I don't know. Blame the fact that I was wearing a black top.

Amy insisted that she take more pictures of me, since I obviously wasn't doing it right. Except she managed to take the worst images of me EV-VER. It was like she was trying to find an unflattering angle. When I showed them to Trevor, he even exclaimed, "What the heck were you doing?!"

Yeah. They were THAT bad.

Needless to say, I am not putting the awful pictures on my blog. You will just have to settle for these:






If it is any consolation, I can tell I'm pregnant.
You can't deny those fat rolls!

No comments: